Learning Support Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large, successful, Infant Academy with enthusiastic children and high standards of achievement. We are situated in the beautiful village of Southwater, with a supportive growing community near to the historic market town of Horsham.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring Learning Support Assistant to work with and support children with special educational needs. You will be part of a fantastic and supportive team.
We are looking for some who:
- Has experience of working with children with social communication needs.
- Will offer outstanding classroom practice.
- Has compassion and empathy for others with a good understanding of inclusive practices.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and a commitment to developing the whole child.
- Has excellent communication skills and is a proficient user of technology.
- Has relevant and recent experience in supporting children with SEND
- Is able to plan, deliver and assess targeted provision, intervention and support to children with SEND
- Enjoys interacting and playing with children ensuring they have positive and enjoyable experiences at school.
We can offer you:
- A supportive and enabling community of learners and practitioners.
- Children who love learning and enjoy coming to school.
- A stimulating, supportive and creative learning environment.
- Opportunities for CPD specifically related to SEND.
The academy is committed to safer recruitment and all appointments are subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check.
Normal hours: 30.00 hours per week, term-time only
Salary: Grade 3, point 4. £12,812.25-£12,989.38 (pro-rated)
To get in touch, or request an application pack, please contact Vicky Dilling, our Deputy Headteacher or visit the academy website.
Closing date: 12noon, Friday 17th December 2021 Please note this advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found prior to the closing date.
Interviews: TBC Please be aware that these may be held virtually